WE NEED YOU!
#RESIST by taking action to help low wage workers in our local community TODAY!
The Center for Worker Justice (CWJ) of Eastern Iowa’s mission is to unite low-wage workers across race, ethnicity, and immigration status. We work each day to pursue social and economic justice through education, leadership development, issue-based organizing, direct services, and community alliances.
But we can’t do it alone. We need volunteers and interns like you to share your skills with the CWJ and Eastern Iowa community.
- Do you have skills in Spanish, French, or Arabic? We could use interpreters.
- Do you have skills in teaching English? We could use tutors.
- Are you good with kids? We could use childcare providers.
- Are you looking for nonprofit experience to build your resume? We could use help with grant research, writing, and many other areas.
- Are you looking for a summer, fall, or winter internship? Send your resume.
Show your support for low wage workers and immigrants in this community by taking direct action to help support their needs.
We can make our community better with your help! #RESIST